content='h7NwCFQKjtgsqmRLrqgdYXmVCedj0iNWt8_MpXFPPGc' name='google-site-verification'/> Daily Tip Tops: Wrap Around Braid

Wrap Around Braid



Advertisements
Hair Style

Grab a section of hair that you want to begin with. I part my hair going to the right and am a righty so this feels natural to me Begin to braid the hair like you normally do for a French Braid.
When you bring in more hair make sure you keep bringing the braid down the right side of your head. You take more hair on the left and less hair on the right. You want the braid to to trail down the natural shape of your head. ***A good note is to keep touching your ear . If the braid seems close to your ear – you are right on track!*** Since my hair is so long I have to switch my hands when in gets near the nap of my neck. Just hold on tight and make sure your hands are comfortable. You can also put a rubber band at this point then make a messy side bun by your left ear. It would be a perfect night out look!
ADVERTISEMENTS



Share on Tumblr

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Followers